Volunteering with the NGO Friends of Waldorf Education opens a call to do work with people with different abilities and older adults. And who are interested in providing a face-to-face volunteer service in Germany in 2021.
Volunteering lasts 12 months and is aimed at committed women and men who are at least 18 years old and live outside of Germany.
Volunteers will have the opportunity to work with children, youth, adults and seniors through social therapy, healing pedagogy, elderly care, organic farming and Waldorf pedagogy.
- accompaniment during the Visa processing process (official invitation
- monthly support of at least 150 euros per month
- accommodation and feeding
- health insurance, accident and damage to third parties.
- to be 18 years old or more
- Living outside of Germany
- practice references
- German language certificate (minimum level A1)
- passport photograph in jpg format
- copy of passport
- host family reference
- confirmation of attendance to Waldorf education courses and certificates of work or training in education
- copy of driver’s license (if you have one).
- Fill out forms 1 and 2 and the checklist found on the call portal
- Send complete application and documentation to [email protected]
If you want to be a volunteer in Germany enter this link http://www.freunde-waldorf.de/freiwilligendienste/servicio-voluntario-en-alemania.html
You may also be interested: click on the title