The Interntational Women’s Media Foundation (IWMF) will open the Elizabeth Neuffer Fellowship call whose main objective is to provide academic and professional opportunities to women journalists who focus on covering issues about human rights and social justice, that is why we present it to you with time for you to prepare now.
What does the scholarship include?
- Assignment of a salary
- Coverage of common expenses
- Air ticket
- Applicants must dedicate themselves to photographic, informational or online journalism.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to sharing your knowledge and skills with your colleagues upon completion before completing the program.
- Good command of the English language both in writing and speaking.
How do I apply? To register you must
- Complete registration form.
- Send your Curriculum Vitae.
- Send two examples of work done on the subject.
- Two letters of recommendation.
Deadline to apply: End of February or beginning of March of each year
Learn more detailed information https://www.iwmf.org/programs/the-elizabeth-neuffer-fellowship/
If you have questions write in this link https://www.iwmf.org/our-programs/faq-elizabeth-neuffer-fellowship/
You may also be interested: click on the title